If you have any questions about our products or processes, we'd love to talk. Alternatively, check out some of the most common questions and answers below.
We do ship internationally, and cost varies dependent on zone.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your parcel, please contact us.
- All parcels are shipped by NZ Post. Once your parcel gets to your country, it will be delivered using your local post service.
- Most parcels are tracked (expect International Air (Zone B)).
- Some countries don't allow International Courier so we ship International Air (Zone B). This service can take longer than 15 working days so please be patient.
- Delivery time for NZ orders is between 1-3 working days.
- International delivery time is between 15-20 working days (this can be shorter depending on how far away you live from NZ).
- Delivery fees change. If your country isn't on the list please contact us.
- Parcels need to be signed for on delivery.
- We cannot ship to Western Australia (WA)
Please contact us or call us on +64 3 688 7150 (weekdays 9-5pm NZT) if you have any questions regarding the shipment of your products.
Part of our mission to bring goodness to the world includes being a responsible manufacturer when it comes to the environment. We use PET jars supplied by an Enviro-mark Gold certified company, because the environmental impact of their product far exceeds glass, aluminium, card and just about any other container material.
Lighter and more compact than glass, PET is far less likely to break during transport and requires less protective packaging material, that adds weight, bulk and additional waste. As a result, PET uses less fossil fuel and energy over the course of the product’s entire life cycle and not just its production. At the end of the day, PET creates fewer greenhouse gases and less solid waste than glass. It can also be recycled and reused many times over, so we feel it is currently the best form of packaging to meet all our requirements.
We will email you when we ship your order with the post company and your unique tracking number.
Sometimes the post company can be really busy, or your parcel could be waiting on customs clearance or depending on how far away you live from NZ.
If your honey isn’t with you within the 15 working days from receiving your shipping email, contact us and we’ll chase it up for you.
Once you’ve created an account with us, simply log in to see your previous orders and other account information.
Please note that product costs and delivery fees do not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs or postal authorities in the country of delivery.
All payments of taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
For more information on what duties and taxes may be payable by you prior to the release of your parcel, we recommend checking your local customs website.